jumia nigeria

Monday 8 April 2013

Listen To Ray J's New Single “I Hit It First” About Kim K

Embedded image permalink

The track’s lyrics and cover art leave pretty much no doubt that the single is about his former flame Kim Kardashian, and has him bragging about his foremost bedside relationship with Kanye West's baby mama and love making skills.
Ray J sings:

"She might move on to rappers and ballplayers/ But we all know I hit it first"
I had her head going north and her ass going south/ But now baby chose to go West
We deep in the building, she know that I kill 'em/ I know that I hit it the best"
Candles lit with that wine, money still on my mind/ And I gave her that really bomb sex/ No matter where she goes or who she knows/ She still belongs in my bed
And if you were to come back to me, girl, I'll get it wet -- jacuzzi/ And if you were to come back to me, girl, we'll make another movie"
Click the link after the cut to listen to the song...

"Lol have some fun!" Ray J tweeted after the song was released. "It's not that serious!!"

Kardashian has not yet commented about the song on Twitter — nor has Kanye West,
Click here to listen to the song

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...