jumia nigeria

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Jim Iyke To Star In Kenyan Blockbuster “My Life In Crime”

Jim Iyke (9)
Jim Iyke‘s superstar status seems to be climbing as he has now been cast in the lead role for a Kenyan blockbuster “My Life In Crime”. The movie is based on a bestseller novel series – “My Life in Crime”, “My Life in Prison” and “My Life with a Criminal” by highly acclaimed Kenyan author, John Kiriamiti.
See video of his interview with KTN Kenya after the cut...


John Kiriamiti and Jim Iyke
As a result, the Nollywood stud has been out in Kenya going from press conferences and galas to TV shows and radio interviews. With his reality TV series, “Unscripted” slated to commence in a few days, Jim Iyke‘s career star seems to be on the rise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...