jumia nigeria

Tuesday 16 April 2013

Interpersonal Relationship Skill (1)


 DO YOU REALLY UNDERSTAND?

To know and to think you know, or to understand and to think you understand  are two different things.
The later is very critical because you actually think you know or understand. CRITICAL! Call The medics!!

I remember when my sister taught me math as a kid, she'd say, "do you understand?" And I'd say "yes",
Only for her to find me solving something that appeared to be a whole new discovery in mathematics, Then she'd say, "but you said you understood!" And I'll say ''i thought i understood''.

Everyone deserves more patience from you.
Never be in a haste to judge, draw conclusions, or take actions, Because  most times we don't really know or understand, we only think we do.
Actions and intentions are most times miles way from each other. Many actions maybe wrong but believe me most have the right intentions. Calmly and keenly see through another's eye, Seek first to understand, then you'll be understood.

Credit: St Fahrenheit
www.facebook.com/StFahrenheit

1 comment:

  1. Very informative post!!! I was searching and it is fantastic as it gives such wonderful information to the readers. I really liked it. http://www.vitalsmartsindia.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...