jumia nigeria

Wednesday 7 November 2012

Jennifer Lopez upset by claims she had hotel maid fired for asking for her autograph

JENNIFER Lopez has been left 'hurt' by accusations that she had a hotel maid who asked for her autograph fired.

German maid Pray Dodaj was working at the Melia hotel in Dusseldorf when J-Lo came to stay last week and after cleaning her room the self-confessed fan decided to ask the star for her signature.
However, according to Pray she was turned away by two members of Jennifer's team when she knocked on her door.
She said: "I cleaned on her floor. And I am an incredibly big fan so I took all my courage and rang the bell to get an autograph. But I was rejected by two assistants at the door."
And things allegedly went from bad to worse for 40-year-old Pray when she was sacked by the management of the luxury residence over the incident the next day, reportedly because Jennifer had complained.
Jennifer Lopez in Maid In Manhattan
She added: "A day later the cleaning company that employed me at the hotel called and said that Ms Lopez had complained.
"I was fired right there on the phone. Because of an autograph."
However J-Lo, 43, has denied that she was in any way involved in the situation and has said that she found the entire story to be 'hurtful'.
She wrote on her Twitter page: "C'mon thought you knew me better than this. Would never get anyone fired over an autograph. 1st I heard of this was on twitter. #hurtful.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...