jumia nigeria

Wednesday 24 October 2012

'Man accuses Justin Bieber of stealing his credit card to pay for a bigger penis'


Justin Bieber is cited in ridiculous legal case

JUSTIN Bieber is at the centre of a ludicrous lawsuit filed by a man who claims the teen titan stole his credit card and used it to pay for penis enlargement surgery.

The unnamed accuser from Michigan, US, also alleges he is the biological father of both Justin and his girlfriend Selena Gomez.
His farfetched allegations about the pop superstar include claims the chart-topper is cheating on Selena with Rihanna, Ke$ha and Penelope Cruz, reports TMZ.
Papers apparently filed in court state: “Bieber has cost me $426.78 and never paid me back. This money was used as abortion money because Justin Bieber got my daughter Selena pregnant in my bedroom, on my Canadian bear rug.”
The man adds that Justin “gave Selena a STD and... Bieber also got a penis enlargement with my stolen American Express card.””
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez
Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...