jumia nigeria

Friday 19 October 2012

Drake, 25, now a high school graduate

Drake at the Songwriters Hall of Fame 42nd Annual Induction and Awards at The New York Marriott Marquis Hotel - Shubert Alley on June 16, 2011 in New York City. 
 Drake at the Songwriters Hall of Fame 42nd Annual Induction and Awards at The New York Marriott Marquis Hotel - Shubert Alley on June 16, 2011 in New York City. Credit: Gary Gershoff/Getty Images
It's a little late, but actor/rapper/singer/songwriter Drake can now add one more thing to his resume: high school graduate.
The 25-year-old "Make Me Proud" singer tweeted the news Wednesday night, writing: "97% on my final exam. 88% in the course. One of the greatest feelings in my entire life. As of tonight I have graduated high school."
He added: "Thank you to my teacher Kim Janzen for spending the last 5 months working tirelessly with me!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...