jumia nigeria

Thursday 14 February 2013

Beyonce is a born performer

BEYONCE has told how she used a graphic relaxation trick to get her through the agony of giving birth to daughter BLUE IVY a year ago.

The chart-topper – married to rapper JAY-Z – revealed: “When I was having contractions I envisioned my child pushing a very heavy door.
“I imagined this tiny infant doing all the work so I couldn’t think about my own pain.
“I know it sounds crazy – but we were talking.”
Beyonce and Jay-Z
Crazy In Love ... Beyonce and Jay-Z just celebrated Blue Ivy Carter's first birthday
Getty Images
Beyonce’s dress sense was just as revealing at the New York premiere of her documentary, Beyonce: Life Is But A Dream.
At least her description of the birth should put to bed the rumours she had a Caesarean.
BeyonceCulled from TheSun.co.uk

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...