jumia nigeria

Monday 25 February 2013

Linda Ikeji's New Look!

I bet most of you already know who Linda Ikeji is. But peradventure you don't know....Linda is the foremost celebrity blogger in Nigeria, an ex-model etc. I consider her a role model, hey!....i don't mean as a babe but as a blogger.
Well, she posted the pictures above on her blog and this is what her said;


 Decided to try something different. This one is just to satisfy all you people complaining about my constant center parting hairstyle. Shey you people will leave me alone now, ba? Lol. I hear it suits me small sha - but nothing beats my center parting! Loves it! Hehe.
Meanwhile if you like my hair, I got it made at Make Me Salon Surulere. And yes yes I know I know..nice dress! Thanks. Lol

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...