jumia nigeria

Wednesday 5 June 2013

Dog Brings Home Abandoned Baby & Family Hopes To Adopt The Baby



Strange things happen every day. A family in Thailand found a new born baby on their patio. Well the story has it that the baby was brought home by their own dog. The parents’ 12-year-old daughter heard the dog barking, and when she went to see what all the noise was about, she saw a white plastic bag...and found a newborn baby girl inside of it with her umbilical cord still attached.
Yes, the dog rescued this poor abandoned baby and brought her home...almost like he instinctively knew his family would be able to help her. The girl immediately ran to get her parents, who rushed the baby to the hospital.

Wait — here’s where the “chills” part really comes into play.
The girl’s mom called the Red Cross office...because they want to adopt the baby. You guys, is this not one of the most beautiful things you’ve ever heard?
They’ll have to wait until police investigate the case further, and also for the baby’s condition to stabilize since she was born prematurely...but these parents want to take her home with them and make her part of their family.
Wow. Are you loving the idea of them adopting her? It’s like she was meant to be their daughter all along, which is why fate intervened and their dog found her and brought her home...where she belongs.
The minute my son was born, I knew instantly that he was mine...that I was meant to be his mom and he was meant to be my child, almost like we’d chosen each other or something. And I’m sure adoptive parents feel exactly the same way the first time they see their babies and hold them in their arms. It’s like everything suddenly makes sense, and you just can’t imagine not having that child in your life.
And I can only imagine that’s how this mom and dad feel. They bonded with that baby the minute she was brought to them, and they likely can’t imagine her going home with anyone other than them. Think about it for a second...can you picture rescuing a baby like that and then never seeing her again? That would be torture.
For their sake, as well as the well-being of that precious baby, I sure hope their wish is granted and they’re allowed to bring her home with them once and for all. How much more obvious can destiny be than a baby being left on your doorstep?
Moscow

1 comment:

  1. Hello ,i am Christie Bolt from New York Texas,i am 37 years old,i saw a comment posted by wandy brimm from Vegas, on how she was free from skin cancer with cannabis CANNABIS OIL by doctor HAKIM , i was diagnosed of HPV infections for the pass two years , i contacted wandy and she told me that this very doctor cures HPV cancer , and he also cures HIV/AIDS too, then i contacted DR.HAKIM, so he told me what to do to get healing and free from HPV , so i make provisions for the HERBAL CREAM which i used for two weeks and now just to see that the exact week which doctor hakim told me i we be healed i was felling good and healthy , my skin regained, i went for check up in the hospital and my doctor told that me that all the virus disappeared from my blood vessels and normal, then drhakim asked me to promise him that i we testify of his good herbal work to the world, so I we like you to contact him (dr.hakimherbalspellworld@gmail.com ) if you have any health issue i believe doctor hakim we help you .here is my email adress you can contact me christiebolt@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...