jumia nigeria

Wednesday 19 March 2014

"I Am Sexually Inexperienced" - Singer Jodie

The Kuchi Kuchi crooner, Jodie Odiete revealed certain things during a recent interview with the NETng.. When she was asked what she thinks about sex, she said;

"Personally to me it is wrong because I am not married. I am not condemning those who do it, this is just my personal opinion. I really should not have an opinion on sex because I don't have any experience. Sex means nothing to me so I can't get into any relationship just because of that"
About her dream man, Jodie said;
"I want a man that is my friend. Someone who would stand by me and be there for me. It is hard to find a friend in this dangerous world we live in so I need a friend. My friend should or would be the totality of me. With your friend in your life, there would be a large room of compatibility. To sum it up, instead of saying he should be tall, dark, short, slim, fat and all, he should be my friend, one I can relate with without inhibition".

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...