jumia nigeria

Tuesday 26 November 2013

Kanye West blasts Louis Vuitton|Says Kardashians Should Be Given Credit For Dating Black Men

Is Kanye asking fans to go against Louis Vuitton?..because he was snubbed by their Head--He said on Washington’s 95.5 station
I was made for this moment. What happened was while I was out in Paris I wanted to meet with the head of Louis Vuitton, he said I don't understand why we need to meet with you.
'I said, "let me explain to you why you need to meet with me. Everybody in New York City right now don't buy any Louis Vuitton until after January. Now do you want to meet with me? Now do you want to meet with me? Influence. They think that I don't realise my power.
He also said the Kardashian ladies should be given credit for dating black men...and championing interracial relationships. He said.....
A lot of what the Kardshians do, I don’t think they get enough credit for what they do. They prep America to accept interracial relationships. I’m not talking about me, I can hope on a plane. I can date a white woman, I can date a black woman, and no matter what they say in the barber shop don’t matter, because I don’t get my haircut there. For the people that do, though, there’s a white woman that’s getting talked down to by her friends because she’s dating a black guy. Now you’ve got a point of reference, that you can say, "Well, actually this couple right here, that’s dope."'

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...