jumia nigeria

Tuesday 30 July 2013

"We Must Be Together For At Least 5 Years Before I Can Marry Him' - Eniola Badmus

Nollywood actress Eniola Badmus in a recent interview, said she must date a guy for at least five years before she will consider marrying him. She said:
"What is the point if I marry today and tomorrow it's over? What's the essence? I am living my life. I will have a baby when necessary. Marriage is good but what's the essence of me getting married today and tomorrow I'm not in it? For any man I am going to marry or call my husband we should be together for five years before we walk down the aisle. We may have children but at least after five years I will know that you're ready for me. Not getting married today, and tomorrow he's out! I've seen it happen to my friends, I don't want to go through that trauma.
  Come on guys, does dating a guy for five years guarantee that the marriage will last?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...