jumia nigeria

Monday 17 June 2013

"I Sometimes Regret Being A Celebrity" - Emeka Ike


Popular Nollywood actor, Emeka Ike in a recent interview said that sometimes he hates his celebrity status.Read what Emeka Ike told the Sun Magazine after the cut:

In fact, to tell you the truth, I sometimes regret being an actor and a celebrity. I don’t have  privacy. Sometimes, people embarrass me by addressing me rudely on the streets. Some say, hey! O’ boy how now? No be you we dey call? So, because you don become star you dey do Shakara?
Emeka Ike was just recently awarded a Nigeria Academicals Sports Committee (NASCOM) ambassadorship as a result of his respectable movie career and also his involvement in numerous charity activities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...