jumia nigeria

Monday 14 January 2013

Barbara Palvin speaks out about Justin Bieber romance rumours: Selena Gomez started all the drama

Barbara Palvin and Justin Bieber
Justin Bieber and Barbara Palvin
SELENA Gomez's rumoured love rival Barbara Palvin has blamed the actress for creating drama.
The Victoria's Secret model was briefly linked to Justin Bieber last November before the pop star's first split with Selena.
But speaking out for the first time about the rumours, Barbara claims she never dated the Canadian singer and the fuss almost ruined her own relationship.
The 19-year-old Hungarian beauty said: "You know how the drama started? Selena re-tweeted the picture," referring to this photo of Justin, Lil' Twist and Barbara that she shared on Twitter on November 8 2012 with the caption "...." suggesting she was annoyed.
Justin Bieber, Lil' Twist and Barbara Palvin
Justin Bieber and Lil' Twist with Barbara Palvin
Barbara added: "I'm okay to talk about it because I know there's nothing.
"I wanted to meet him real bad. I watched his movie (Justin Bieber: Never Say Never) and I was like: 'He's such a cool kid, I want to meet him.'
"And then when I did at the Victoria's Secret show we met and of course we had a conversation and then I took the picture with him."
Justin with Selena Gomez
Justin with Selena Gomez
Barbara also claims she only went to see the Lion King with Justin because he was able to get a group of friends and family tickets to a sold out show.
She said: "It was my sister's first time in New York and we so wanted to go to Broadway, but there were no more tickets. I just came up and was telling him: 'My sister is here, but she's sad because we can't go to Broadway, no more tickets.' And he was like: 'Well, I can get you one.' And his friends came . . . like six people and then me, my sister and agent. So friends.
"We didn't hang out, that's the funny part."
Justin and Selena reunited after the incident but split again over the festive period.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...